The Tippanet hotel offers guests the opportunity to learn how to cook well-known authentic thai dishes.
Our skilled and friendly teachers impart the secrets of Thai cooking in a fun filled atmosphere.
Our class introduces our guests to a variety of Thai ingredients, demonstrates basic cooking techniques and provides step-by-step cooking instructions. We allow plenty of practice time for the customer to cook and eat delicious Thai food.
Morning class time: 9.30 am. - 2.00 pm. Includes lunch with what we cook that day.
09.15 am: Our English speaking hosts greet guests at the Tippanet hotel lobby.
9.30 am: The group will have a short walk to the local fresh farmers market. Introducing the group
the fresh Thai herbs, vegetables, ingredients and other products and shopping.
10.20 am: Time to walk back to the cooking class held on an outdoor deck.
10.30 am: Arrive at the cooking class where a refreshing drink and cold towel will be provided.
10.45 am: let’s start to cook. Each student will receive a recipe sheet and apron.
13.30 -14.00 pm: It’s time for lunch. You can taste and enjoy your own dishes in a relaxed dining atmosphere.
* Starting and ending class time will be flexible according to tour program and menu of the day.
We will try to keep the class on time.
Daily dish special (meat or seafood )
- Northern Thai salad and /or vegetable dish
- Northern soup
- Local Thai sweets - based on seasonal fruits and time of year
*vegetarian option also available - on request
• Easy to follow recipe menu
• All ingredients for cooking / drinks
• Market tour
• Finish with thai milk tea and thai coffee / goodie bag to take home.
• Personal expenses for other items
• Hotel transfers if needed
Cancellation must be made 72 hours before arrival date, last minute cancellations will incur a full rate charge of the price.
For tour group more than 10 paxs, please send a direct enquiry
Please make a booking in advance, for individuals we take no more than 6 per time.